Only 4 People?? :rolleyes:

THIS STARTS TOMORROW, so make your pick TODAY or before Noon tomorrow for TOMORROW!

Tomorrow's pitchers aren't listed yet. :rolleyes: So you can make a pick and fine-tune before noon of gameday.

NOTE: Tomorrow is Sunday. All Sunday Night Baseball (players designated "SNB") games count DOUBLE! 2-3, 1HR = 3-6, 2HR (this is how Plaw won a month last year, with one ridiculous SNB line. :rolleyes: :p ). This also means that going 0-3 = 0-6.

Each month is a new segment, and you are allowed to miss 3 games/month w/o effecting your score, in case a player doesn't play, or you forget to play.

You can, if you want, set up the whole month - or whole season for that matter. However, I suggest doing 3 days at a time so you can see opposing pitchers.

Remember: You can only use each player once/month! And each month has a different pool of players to choose from. You are looking for players to do the best in these 3 categories only: AVG, HR, RBI -- nothing else counts.

This game doesn't take a lot of time, so get your asses in here!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations