Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:

Bethie and I got 90 and 92 pts, respectively, on Tuesday - not significantly less than what you're gloating about. While your 94 is the overall daily high, you have to admit that is pretty LOW overall in this game where someone scores over 100 pts practically every day. :p
I would hardly say that someone scores over 100 "practically every day".

It's happened five times in nine days since the break, but there doesn't seem to be a way to go back and look at past days and weeks.

I'll be happy to keep track going forward, though, and I'd be very surprised if the average is more than 100, or if someone scores 100 or more more than half the time, much less practically every day.

Somewhere in the 90's would seem to be about the average, so no, I wouldn't say that 94 is a LOW score - nor is 90 or 92 - however on a day that you and someone else both get such a high score, that suggests to me that it was somewhat easier to do.

More importantly, BTW, I just noticed that my 94 was tied - if not alone - as the highest score of the day in the whole game.

That's something I don't think any of us have ever done before, if I'm not mistaken.

And lemme gloat a little - God knopws I've had precious little to gloat about this season.

(The only reason I didn't update and "officialize" the scores this morning is 'cuz if I did you would've made a comment about me suddenly taking an interest again just because I had a good day.

Damned if I do and damned if I don't, I guess..... )

"Difficult....not impossible"