well thanks for the kind words all of you. you are creating a monster here!!

now that the half is over, someone (I don't have the guts to do that) could put together a chart with all the stats (pitching and offense) and, especially, comments.

and let me disagree with you plaw. you said if you hadn't missed 2 days, you'd be in 2nd place, right? it makes sense if you think that you ended with only 27 pts less than me and 62 less than JL. if you had played 2 more days, and averaged a humble 31 pts these 2 days, you'd be in 2nd, right? but at least in my case, the way I played was influenced by not having a close threat behind me, so it's imposible to tell what would'be happened. and now let me whine: if I had not been robbed 9 pts from a Reggie Sanders grand slam months ago, I'd be 1 point ahead of JL on the last day and I definitely wouldn't have picked the Nationals PS for yesterday.
what you could imagine, plaw, is that if I hadn't had such great performances from PS in the days I forgot to pick'em (Miner 9 IP 1 ER and Glavine 26 pts in the same day Johan Santana was pitching), I would definitely be in 4th, especially if you think that I wanted to pick Brad Penny the day I wound up with Miner (and the Dodgers went for minus pts that day :p )

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk