Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
It's not hostility at all Don Sicilia, SC, at least on my part. It's just that some people, for reasons that are deeper than they appear on the surface, feel the need to dis what other's do, or make negative comments about other's ideas, on a constant basis. I guess that it helps them gain self confidence.

It reminds me of the little league parents who have opinons and negative things to say about the other kids that play. I've found that most of the time the reason for this is because these people themsleves did not have any success in sports as children, so they now live vicariously through their own children, hoping to surpress their own insecurities that they had to grow up with.

Hey, some people feel the need to live vicariously through their children, and others live it through their fantasy sports teams!

Fustrated wannabe Managers? Fustrated wannabe players? I really don't know.

No hostility at all. Just the facts.
Calling Dr. Moe.....Calling Dr. Larry.....Calling Dr. Curley

Where's that noted Gangster BB psychiatrist Capo de la Cosa Nostra when we need him?

Please.....don't tempt me to start doing some amateur psychoanalyzing of my own, or this could really start to get ugly.

From one little question mark, wondering how a guy could pick a particular pitcher.... :rolleyes:

"Difficult....not impossible"