Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
You always talk about the trash talking that goes on in your fantasy games, and whenever I respond with a little trash talking and kidding around, you respond with the " your so sensative" and stuff.

Who's really the sensative one here Plaw?
You.

I commented on your pick, and you got all huffy.

Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
Well actually you asked me why I would not share my strategy for that pick, and that is why I made the foot in the mouth reference. You asked that question wayyy after I posted why I made that pick. Hence, foot in the mouth.

Oh, and beside, I thought that you knew me well enough by now, but I guess that I was wrong. So I'll remind you again that I really couldn't care what you or anyone else for that matter thinks about my picks, if they are questionable, suck, or whatever. It's only a stupida focking game mang!

Remember, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one!
I missed the post where you explaind your strategy.

Mea culpa

Anyway, another example of huffiness:

I really couldn't care what you or anyone else for that matter thinks about my picks, if they are questionable, suck, or whatever.

Quote:
Would you care to share with me why you haven't made your picks in Golf? After all, weren't you the one who said that anyone who joins these fantasy games should stay committed and take their games seriously?
Let's make an important distinction here:

That only apllies in games in which someone's performance or non-performance affects the other players.

In one of these salary cap games, I couldn't care less if someone stops playing completely.

AAMOF- and I know I've said this before - in a salary cap game, the more dropouts the better. The field is reduced and there's less competition, not to mention less work for the commentator/scorekeeper.

As far as the golf games goes, I stopped playing because except for a handful of golfers I never heard of any of these guys, I don't play or follow the game, I get no enjoyment whatsoever from the fantasy game since I don't watch golf on TV or follow the players, and my good or bad performance was based strictly on luck.

It certainly wasn't because I was doing poorly at it; As I recall I was doing rather well when I stopped playing.

But why play if it's no fun?

"Difficult....not impossible"