Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
That doesn't make the pick any less questionable, unless you care to supply us with your line of reasoning.
Of course I certainly wouldn't expect you to divulge any of the strategy secrets you employed that led you to the pick.

[/CODE]
Why don't you try scrolling up and reading the post that I made a few posts above. Perhaps if you looked before you opened that very opinionated mouth of yours every once in a while, you wouldn't get stuck with your foot in it as much as you've managed to do lately. :p

Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:

It appears, however, that since your team is exactly the same today as yesterday's, you might have picked for several days at once - perhaps you're not going to be around this weekend? - in which case you might have felt that the Detroit PS for the next few days was your best option.
Is that what you did over in the Fantasy Golf game?

Seriously though, that is not the case at all. I've been setting my line-up everyday since the season began. Of course when I go on vacation that will obviously change. As a matter of fact, if you remember, my complaint about this game is that you cannot pre-set your line-ups/picks more than a day in advance.

Glad to see that being the "defacto daily scorekeeper you've decided to also qualify yourself as the commentator. But you left out 2 very important words in your self titled position : very opinionated commentator. :p

Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.