Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
[b]You have posted something to the effect of "That's why I always pick my team early in the day :p "[/i]

How come in this case DC didn't rate a similar comment from you? [/b]
Sorry, I missed this post...

Well, of course the "I always pick my team early" rule applies to DC as well -- however, he was suggesting a later deadline, and I agreed with him. Why do we have until Noon of gametime for Diamond Daily, but have to get our Baseball Challenge lineups in in the wee hours of the morning? Even YOU would've benefited from a reasonable Noon (or even 9AM) deadline, no? Aren't we also more likely to catch pitching changes and DL changes the next morning rather than in the middle of the night?

I know you agree that the deadline would be better on gameday rather than 3AM; but if your gripe was mearly why I didn't laugh at DC but laughed at you -- well, maybe it's more cuz it was out of his control (cable went out) rather than him falling asleep at his desk.

Don't take it so personally... DC, this is business, and PL's taking it very very personally!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations