Well here's what happened to me.

I was waiting until late Thursday night to set my Friday game picks. Unfortunately when I got home, around 9:00 in that monsterous thunder and lightining storm, the power in my area was out, so obviously I was not able to access the internet on my home computer. Unfortunately the power did NOT return until the next morning, making it too late for me to set my lineup for that day.

Then last night, I went out straight from work and did not get home until the middle of the night, totally unaware, until this morning, that the Mets/Giants game had been PPD because of rain and that a Double header would be played today. Again making it too late for me to go in and make changes to the lineup that I had set Friday morning for Saturday's games.

This is my beef with this game. Why do other Fantasy Games allow you to set lineups up until game time, yet this one forces you to set your lineup, basically the day before, only giving you until 3:00 AM of game day?

You should be able to set your lineups up until game time. What happens if 2 hours before game time, a team anounces a change in starting pitchers, or decides to replace a player in their lineup? With this game you are screwed because being forced to submit your picks, basically the day before, the possibilty exists for you to be stuck with someone who was supposed to be a starter but was pulled at the last minute and re-placed with another player.

To me, being forced to submit your picks for a game, almost a day in advance, or even 10 hours in advance, is not playing a game as close to real life as possible.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.