Interesting....

They give you the line on the home team, so in the Pittsburgh game for example, while it says that Pitts is +130, you don't know what the price is on the favorite.

So all of those times you've been posting the highest priced favorite, there might have been some that were an even higher price, but it wouldn't have shown because they were the visiting team.

Their adjusted line here is not worth much without knowing exactly how they compute it, but they do provide some useful information there which I look at already; mainly a teams's record against lefty or righty SPs, and their record on grass fields as opposed to artifical surfaces.

These are "splits" which I believe can establish identifiable and useful trends:

Teams which do better against righty SPs, for example, probably are stronger hitting teams from the left side, so that trend may continue.

Same goes for the characteristics which make some teams better in artificial turf:

An emphasis on speed over power, or a better defensive infield, for example.

On the other hand, a team's reord on Wednesday vs. the other days of the week is fairly useless, I think.

And fear not; Not really any help there for the fantasy player.

"Difficult....not impossible"