Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sicilia:
Wedding plans have really slowed down. Just a few more things to do and we're all set.

So should I put you guys down for chicken or fish? :p
Chicken or fish?

What? No steak? :rolleyes:

Anyway, depends on what kind of fish.

The only kind I really like is salmon or tuna. Otherwise, put me down for the chicken.

This is in August, right? A little bit strange that you're asking about dinner selections before the invitations have even gone out......

What's the exact date? Not to worry, though. Except for the Gangster BB weekend in Philly, I still have the whole month available..

The wedding itself is Saturday night, right? Have you made any arrangements with any hotels for special rates for the out-of-town guests?

BTW, when's the bachelor party? I'm figuring on getting in on Friday afternoon, so if it's that night put me down for it. I was gonna maybe hit a couple of the Blues clubs Friday night, but I know the good ones all have a late show, so I can always go after the bachelor party.

Actually, AAMOF, if the bachelor party is on Wednesday or Thursday I'd even be willing to get into town a couple of days earlier.

Also, if it's the rehearsal dinner on Friday night and not the bachelor party, I would suggest that if you have guests coming in from out-of-town it's courteous to invite them to the rehearsal dinner as well, even if they're not in the wedding party.

You know, we're in Chicago from wherever and we're strangers in a city we're not familiar with and everything.....

"Difficult....not impossible"