I went over the cap once in the basketball game, but that was an accident - I had finished picking my team and simply didn't realize it.

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
[quote]Originally posted by plawrence:
[b]because we all pick our teams the same way
ASSumption....? :p [/b][/quote]Wait....Are you saying or implying that you do not pick your team every day the way I suggested?

'Cuz I know there's a post somewhere where you say just that; I just don't feel like lookiong for it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[quote]Originally posted by J Geoff:
[b] ASSumption....? :p
You think so? Or is he just letting out some more of his hot air?[/b][/quote]Strictly a gratuitous comment, because I believe that you pick your team the same way as well, which means that my "assumption" is correct and there is nothing "hot airish" about it.

Of course, on the other hand DC, with you no one knows.

You have so jealously guarded your strategy secrets that have led to your outstanding performance.....

Like when you wrote:

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
Maybe I changed my strategy once the first month of the season went by and I did not move up in the standing that much. But whatever my reasons, they are MY reasons and in no way should I have to be made to feel that I have to explain all of my moves to you
I suppose it is quite possible that my assumption is incorrect and you do go about picking your team backwards.

Although I guess I do have have to give you some credit; you have been doing better lately.

You are not only ahead of a person who started three days late and has missed an additional day or two besides and a person who barely plays at all, you've temporarily passed someone else who was on vacation for four or five days and had her mother, I think, picking her team for her.

:p

"Difficult....not impossible"