I don't think I'm gonna be around before the games start later, so here's an update as of noe on what the lines are:

Code:
             3:30 This Morning    12:00 Noon today
-
Mets          Glavine    -112       -108
Phillies      Lidle      +102       -102
-
Boston        Schilling  +110       +112
NY Yankees    Mussina    -125       -122
-
Texas         Padilla    -165       -180
Arizona       Webb       -150       -160
Houston       Buchholz   -105       +103
Chic Cubs     Zambrano   -118       -114
Tampa Bay     Kazmir     +114       +105
In the Mets-Phils game, the book needs more money to be bet on the Mets, since the price dropped from -112 to -108, maaking them more attractive, and the price on the PHils went from getting 1.02 for a dollar, to getting 1.00 for putting up 1.02, making them less attractive.

I'm not sure what the movement in the Yanks-Bost game indicates (and I don't feel like a lengthy explanation as to why); Maybe JL will read this and stick in his .02

We can also deduce that since this morning more money was bet on Texas, since the line went from -160 to -180, which means that if you want to bet on Texas you have to put up 1.80 to win a dollar instead of 1.60

Theoretically this attracts money to the other side, since probably now instead of getting 1.50 or 1.55 for a dollar risked on Minnesota, you get back 1.60 or 1.70

Same thing with Arizona.

They were the favorite and the line moved up, which means you have to risk more to bet on them, and you get more back if you bet on Pittsburgh.

For the Houston game it's different.

They were a slight underdog (the Dodgers were probably -115 this morning), and apparently so much was bet on the Dodgers that Houston is now even a bigger underdog.

The Cubs were a favorite, now they're still the favorite, but the price is lower, meaning that more money was bet on the other side at that price, so they are trying to attract money to the Cubs.

"Difficult....not impossible"