Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
Lighten up and get a sense of humor. You take things waaaay too personal.
We kid each other all the time in these game threads when someone is doing poorly, and the usual response is to kid the person back about how lousy he is doing.
Exactly. And that is what I was doing with you! If I took being goofed on about fantasy sports so seriosly, I would really need to get a life!

Maybe you interpreted my goofing back on you as being serious, which I was not. I know that you were goofing and so was I.

Now if you want to continue to goof on me, be my guest. It doesn't bother me one bit. It's all in fun. But if I goof back on you then please don't take it seriously or think that I am goofing back because I am taking it personal. Not the case at all Plaw. This is for enjoyment and fun and I don't take playing fantasy sports or kidding about it seriously.

I play for PURE enjoyment and entertainment.

And by the way, you may see me pick my lineup, especially my pitching staff in an unorthadox manner. I sometimes get a kick out of picking my line-up/pitchers by pure instinct.

Now are you trying to tell me how I should manage my team too? :p :p

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.