Well gee....

You didn't have to embarrass me by pointing out that out, did you?

Hell, if I could pick a winning or losing pitching staff every day, I could make a fortune betting on baseball games.

Chacin wasn't a bad pick, it was just -as I said - "questionable", given the pitchers who were going yesterday who are clearly much better than he is.

And the fact is, it was a questionable pick, unless you knew something that probably 99% of the people playing this game didn't know.

If you do have some special inside knowledge that will help your future questionable picks work out like this one did, I guess we can expect to start watching your inevitable rise in the standings, from 8th place in our league - ahead of only someone who isn't playing and someone else who started three days late - and from 4020th place in the standings against everyone in the world who is playing.

Of course, there's always the possibility that your Chacin pick was the result of what in these games we call "going unpredicatable", a situation in which someone is so far behind that they feel the only way to make up ground is by making picks that they know no one else will be making (like Chacin), and hoping that they get lucky and have a good day (which Chacin did), while everyone else's "better" picks have a bad day (like Schilling, Peavy, and Willis did).

"Difficult....not impossible"