10 Things I Think I Think (ala Peter King)

1 - I would like to say a "Hi, Hello, and How are ya?" to my pal BDD . Where you been, man? Your invite got lost in the mail? Are you the Vince Vaughn or the Owen Wilson? If I had to guess, you're the Vince Vaughn since Plaw is generally known as the sensitive one.

2 - Despite the difficulty of having my fiancee halfway across the country, the wedding plans are slowing down and going swimmingly. As I ponder a "GBB Table", there are a lot of things to consider. I'm sure BDD will agree with me on the following considerations.

3 - Plaw - Has a thing for hot young stuff. Gotta have Flopsie and Mopsie for entertainment. Insists that the party must last at least until pee break #1.

4 - Gina - Asking if she can bring a Willy and a laptop to the wedding.

Gina: "Hey Willy, whatever you do, don't pick yourself for my centerfield spot. You know how you don't do well against righties at Wrigley. Besides, the wind is blowing in that day."

5 - Bethie - Is usually up for a party, but Bethie will only go if San Diego is playing Chicago that weekend.

6 - SC - Wants to sing a duet with Zia.

SC: I know it's late. I know you're weary.
Zia: I know your plans... Don't include meeeeeee.
SC and Zia: Still here we are... Both of us lonely... Let's make it last babe. Why.. don't.. you.. stay?...

Plaw is very jealous.

7 - DC - Wants to come only if I have tigers at the reception.

8 - TM - Will say he's coming, but will only show up for parts of the ceremony and reception.

9 - JL - Usually hates weddings, but he's sure he can kick PL's and JG's butts at "ESPN Fantasy Wedding".

JL: "Darnit, I would have gotten an extra 50 points if Gina caught the bouquet, but how about my JG pick for catching the garter. Only I could have picked that! Now if they just play "All the Way" for a first dance, I should have this game locked up."

10 - Zia - She was really looking forward to going, but spent her plane ticket money after she bought 8 pairs of shoes to go with the dresses she might wear to the wedding. :p

Luckily, Zia can give extra tennis lessons and should be able to fly in! She's very much looking forward to her duet with SC.

Extra Thought:

11 - JG - Must have band camp girls playing at the reception. Flute section a must. Wants opportunity to use his favorite pickup line, "Hey Baby, I'll give you an offer you can't refuse!"... or his new one "I'll soon be animated in the new Scarface game. Want to play with the real thing?" :p