Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
Don't I have a reasonable expectancy of actually getting those 287 points - possibly less, possibly more, but certainly within that range
Well let's see... you've used 111 starts, leaving you with 52 with 59 days to go. That's almost a start per day among your 7 SPs. Technically, sure, you can reach the 52 starts. But you may need to take some unfavorable matchups to make up those games. Can you average 12.5 pts per start? Sure. Will you? We'll see, and you should hope so. However, I more see you "pulling a Plaw" like in Diamond Daily where you won't play in order not to get zero/negative points, so I'm thinking it's possible you might not get those 52 starts in.

On the other hand, in retrospect it is somewhat unfortunate that I've used 134 starts already, with only 28 left. However, you should be damn sure I won't be tossing the dice with any unfavorable starts from here on out. Sure, I'll still lose plenty, but my odds of having better games SHOULD be greater as I have the luxury of being more selective in my starts at this point.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations