Quote:
Not actually posted anywhere, but JG's "trash talk" at the top of his Yahoo Baseball Home Page
When does PL's catch-up begin? Talking about it for weeks and still 400 pts back. :p
Actually, you're the one that keeps talking about it.

(I HATE MYSELF FOR GETTING SUCKED INTO THIS SAME FRIGGIN' DUMB DISCUSSION YET AGAIN.

Calling Dr. Moe....Calling Dr. Larry....Calling Dr. Curley.....
)

The "catch-up" :rolleyes: will begin when I start to work off those 24 starts that I have "in hand" against you.

In fact, I think it already has.

(Let's see....24 starts = about 288 points at 12 FPPG. I'm averaging more than than. Still have an edge in offense, I think...bullpen is picking up.... How much am I behind in raw points again?)

You know that, I know that, everyone knows that.

After all your chit-chat about your 400 point lead, when this game is over if you wind up beating me by a very small margin or losing to me all together, you're gonna look a lot sillier than I will, since all I ever said (way back when) was that based on my projections it was very close between us, and I was possibly even in the lead (Which, at the halfway point, is no guarantee of winning anyway).

You gotta win by a lot to prove your point that the projections are meaningless, and that ain't gonna happen.

Even if I lose, as long as it's reasonably close - say 50 points or so - I will have proven my point.

Anyway, keep the trash talking going.

Then when the season is over I can make a "compilation post" quoting all your remarks.

:p

"Difficult....not impossible"