Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:

And YES, you WILL find that MOST days someone scores 100+ pts...
You wanna bet on that ?

Quote:
In any event, I really thought you'd take me up on that bet, being a betting man and all. If I had more money, I'd make it $1000, but that's beyond my current budget, even for easy bets like this.
I'm a betting man, but I prefer to bet when I'm sure I have the edge and in things that involve less luck.

As I've said - if you missed it - we are very very close despite the fact that you think you have a 400 point lead, and I don't particularly like winning money from my friends.

In any case, I'm not confident enough to bet more on this, and if you were a smart bettor who truly understood some of the things we've talked about, you wouldn't be either.

Quote:
My deal w/ DB isn't final yet, I'm thinking of a counter-offer to his. But I know it'd probably piss you off. Actually, maybe I should check your roster first...!
The only deal that would piss me off is a one-sided stupid one.

Or a deal in which one of you trades away a guy I would've wanted and would've been willing to offer more for.

If you're offering, say, Penny for Howard, I can't be pissed off because as much as I'd like Howard, I can't offer DB anyone bettr than Penny, and as much as I'd lik Penny, I can't offer you anyone better than Howard.

But, as I've said numerous times in the past, if there's a guy you're thinking of trading it's silly not to see if someone is willing to make you a better offer.

I mean, unless you're 100% certain that no one will, or unless the guy you're getting is the only guy you could possibly want in the whole world, or unless you're sure that you're totally fleecing the other guy, you have absolutly nothing to lose by doing that, do you?

And yeah....you said 6 runs a game

"Difficult....not impossible"