Regarding Haren, BTW....

Throw out his last 3 starts (0-3, 8.47 E.R.A) and his first 2 in April (0-1, 8.25 E.R.A.)...

And he had a nice stretch of 16 straight starts during which he went 6-5 with an E.R.A. of 2.87

During that stretch he was certainly one of the top 20 or so pitchers in our game, so I still have hope for him.

Even including the 2 starts in April - and if you recall, everyone was pretty much shit in their first 2 starts it seems - he's still 6-6 with a 3.40, which is OK for a 4th or 5th starter (which is where I had him figured - 5th, and if not for injuries to Harden and Patterson he's just a fill-in anyway, and those stats aren't bad for a fill-in).

I know all about injuries are par of the game, etc....all I'm saying is except for his last 3 starts he's had a respectable year, with many quality starts and several outstanding ones.

--------------------
I'll just sit with my 25 starts in hand and hope that they turn out to be worth 300 points or so, and hope that my .30 FPPG advantage in offense turns out to be worth another 200 points or so over the next 600 games, and hope that it's all enough to offset your 400 point lead plus or minus whatever the differences are in the unpredictable area of relief pitching.

"Difficult....not impossible"