PL Trade Offer - No ANALysis needed. Please, you're not getting Zambrano AND Schmidt for Capuano and Patterson - even w/ Uggla and Tejada (two infielders?). You already have Johan and Halladay, with Cap and Haren - and you want to deplete my SP? :p

Quote:
I agree with JL 100% (for a change) about comparing their point totals, BTW.
While that's valid, what *I* have to worry about is JL's total points earnings... and this move makes him stronger. And being in 5th, trying to catch up to these two, I'd think you'd worry about that as well... :p

TM Trade Offer - I guess technically one could say the same thing about giving up RP Nathan for 1B/3B/RF Tracy - however, look who I have already at 1B and 3B. Doesn't anyone have a halfway decent CF? Besides, you're apparently getting an RP deal from JL already.

P.S. Yes, regardless of the LeBron fiasco, I've always been leary about making trades. Especially right now: "If it ain't broke..." So obviously I am going to be selective and look for someone *I* need... CF anyone?

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations