BTW.....

Since the 162 game maximum for Pitching Starts (SPU) is something that we are, in effect, keeping track of manually, you can check the number which is posted in the SPU column every day for your own team as well as any other team in our league.

On your team's home page, towrds the upper right-hand portion of the page, there's a ling to "Team Log".

If you click on that, it will give you a drop down box that will enable you to view all of the statistics accumulated by all of the players on your team on days when they were in your starting lineup, as well as those of the other members of the league.

To double check how many pitching starts you or anyone else has used, simply look at the Team Log for whichever team you wish to check, scroll down to the pitching section, and add up the number in the column labeled "GS" (Games Started).

I check it myself every few days (that's how I discovered the error with CC this morning), but if anyone happens to notice an error before I do, please bring it to my attention.

"Difficult....not impossible"