Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Mosrite:
what I mean is: since the "projected" number of games is already under the maximum, does that mean I don't have to care about it anymore?
even if I keep a full team everyday until the end of the season, I won't be over 162?

that's what I thought the projection meant, but I don't think I could be under the maximum this early.
You hadda ask.....

It's an estimate, nothing more.

It's based on the number of days gone in the season, the average number of games the teams have played, the rate at which you are working towrds your 162 game max, etc.

In other words, if you choose to have no catcher for the next few days, the estimate will show that you are way below the pace. If you have two catchers on your roster and fill in a catcher every day in your starting lineup, then the projection will show you way ahead, because you will hit 162 games after 162 days, and the season is 180 days long.

If I were you, I would ignore it completely.

AFAIC, the "estimate" is a complete waste.

They tell you EXACTLY how many games you have reamining at each position.

Go by that.

(PS.....Don't be offended that I was breaking your balls about asking, TM. It's just that JG and I had a whole long discussion about the very same thing earlier today in the Yahoo basketball thread.)

"Difficult....not impossible"