DB pointed this out to me last night during our IM chat, regarding the Disabled List:

(From the Yahoo rules)

Any player is eligible to be placed on the DL as long as he is on the real-life disabled list. Once on the DL, a player may stay there for the entire season, even if he returns to real-life action. However, once a player comes off the real-life DL, you will not be able to complete any transactions until you remove him from your team's DL. You will, however, be able to make intra-roster moves (switching players between bench and active) regardless of a player's DL status.

Also...

We discussed the waiver rules....

The way Yahoo sets it up as as follows:

After the completion of the draft, everyone is assigned a "waiver priority", which is the reverse order of the order of the draft (whoever had the last pick in the draft gets the #1 waiver priority, and so on).

If more than one of us claims a player off waivers, then the person with the highest priority wins the claim

Then after a successful claim, the winning claimant goes to the bottom of the priority list and everyone else moves up a notch.

However, we have the option of customizing the waiver priority in any way we wish, which is what I'm inclined to do.

I think that whoever is in last place in the standings - based on average points per game (rather than total points -the way I do the Yahoo Basketball standings) - should have the #1 pick.

Two questions then arise:

1) Should the waiver priority order be re-set on a daily or weekly basis? and

2) Should the winning claimant retain his waiver position based on the standings even after making a successful claim?

My inclination is to reset it daily, and that the order emain the same regardless of how many successful claims someone makes.

"Difficult....not impossible"