I've always believed that in life you should only try to control what's controllable, which prompts this post:

Since we will be pre-determining the draft order, there is nothing to stop us from trading draft picks before or during the actual draft, or trading players for draft picks once the draft begins.

For example....

If there are 9 of us in the league, and JG, say, has the #1 pick and I have the #7 pick, I may be so anxious to get A Rod that I might be willing to trade my first two picks, which will be the 7th pick of the 1st round and the 3rd pick of the 2nd round (the 7th and 12th players selected overall) for JG's 1st pick.

And JG might be willing to do it, since depending on how he rates the players, he might think it more valuable to have the #7 and #12 picks instead of the #1 and #18 picks.

If any trading takes place before the draft, I believe that the order can be changed, but if someone trades the #1 pick for the #7 pick, that order would remain in effect throughout the draft.

So what you would have to do is communicate among yourselves - presumably on the group IM chatbox while the draft takes place - and tell each other who you want the other person to pick.

Like if I made this trade with JG, the draft order would remain the same, but I would tell him who I wanted him to pick first, and then when my turn came up 7th, and again 12th, he would tell me who he wanted me to pick for him.

Then when the draft was over, you would effect the trade among yourselves.

The only problem is that if you do this, you do so at your own risk.

If I tell JG to pick A Rod first for me and he does, and then he tells me who he wants me to pick for him and I don't, he's stuck with the picks he made as his own if he doesn't want the players I picked in exchange and doesn't agree to the required trade.

I only mention this because, it's something that players can do amongst themselves that no one has any control over.

I don't know if anyone thought of this possibility besides me, but if they did and it should happen during the draft, I don't want anyone to be able to say "I didn't know you could do that."

Because when you stop and think about it, it's perfectly logical that you can do that.

I don't know if I explained this very well.....

"Difficult....not impossible"