Yes, Buffy, we'll be playing the Salary Cap game (which is the ESPN game, Crabby) as well as the Yahoo game.

And like you, I would love to play for something more than simply bragging rights and glory, but I don't think any one else here does.

Strangely enough, though, being the gambler that I am, I'm content to play these games without the additional incentive.

Of course, if you wanted to play and make a little side bet with me, naturally I'd be happy to.

As far as the Yahoo games goes, what format do you play with your friends?

Head-to-Head or Roto, I'd imagine, huh?

The Yahoo baseball game we're gonna play sounds a lot more complicated than it actually is.

--Live draft

--Draft a full major league roster: 8 position players, 6 hitters on your bench, 6 starting pitchers, and 5 relievers

--Points only, with a scoring system that is very similar to the ESPN Salary Cap Game

--162 game maximum at each position, including starting pitcher, so there will be days when you don't field a complete team and you may want to decide who to play among your hitters based on match-ups vs. specific pitchers, and how to distribute your 162 starting pitcher starts among 6 starters based on match-ups, parks, etc.

--Those are the basics, pretty much. The rest of the rules more or less follow the rules we used in Yahoo Football.

Get in.

"Difficult....not impossible"