Perhaps, I misinterpreted your discussion then, and for that I apologize. After reading the recent posts, it still seemed like people were going to be scorned for a lack of 100% participation in this league. Personally, I wouldn't get pissed about people not participating in a non head to head that ws just for fun and bragging right, so when I heard other people saying this, I assumed the league wouldn't just be for fun. Evidently, that wasn't going to be the case, but I didn't read/interpret the posts on this most recent page of the thread as they were intended to be read.

I should amend my post also. I don't see the point in playing in a fantasy sports league without monetary reward unless it is for fun. I also do leagues for fun, mostly because I use the drafts as quasi-mock drafts for our real money league, but also because it gets old following the same players all summer long. As I said in the PM, I was planning on joining the league today, but before I responded to your PM, I checked the recent posts from last night to catch up. After reading them, it didn't really sound like you guys wanted people who were playing for fun or bragging rights, but people who were willing to make an absolute commitment. I can't really give that commitment that I will be active 100% of the time. Just like last year when I made the decision to accept a job offer coming out of college rather than hold true to my commitment to the league in the salary cap game, there might be one or two or twenty things in my life that take precedence over a baseball league I do for fun. I just want to make that clear to everyone, so there isn't any hostility if I do join, then disappear for several weeks. The posts prior to my initial post didn't make it sound that way. If I was mistaken in interpreting these posts, then I would be interested in participating.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.