You keep saying how you can "set it and forget it", which, to me, is the antithesis of managing a fantasy team.

Anyway - I just wish for once it didn't come down to having the commish work an inactive team, or, ignoring the entire roster of a drafted team that was given up on.

I'm sure there are legit reasons why someone cannot continue to participate, and that's not my beef. I just want to be sure that new managers know what's entailed and expected, and that they're still willing to commit to actually play.

Yeah, I know this is just "the Net" and you're just talking to your computer... but there ARE real people depending on your actions. What you do effects them, and the group as a whole.

I just wanna make the newcomers realize that. But trust me, there's nothing more that I want than to get more serious players, so, I hope this is a moot point!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations