Well, obviously I'd prefer that everyone play all season and manage their teams to the utmost of their ability.

But if someone picked Pujols and then stopped playing, all of us are affected by that equally.

None of us had the chance to get him in the first place, and it's like he never existed.

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
That if those players (and others) were taken out of our game could effect the pitching stats, makes no difference to you? If your SP got creamed by A-Rod, but who was then taken out of the game because a manager quit, and I didn't have to face him - you have no problem with?
Someone is misunderstanding someone here. I'm just not sure who.

If Pujols manager stops playing, how is Pujols taken out of the game so that someone else's SP doesn't face him?

Pujols is still in the majors, and if he kills my SP while Don Andrew, say, is actively participating in the game, and then three months later, after DA has stopped participating and Pujols kills your SP, how has one of us had an advantage or disadvantage over the other?

Your SP still has to face Pujols, and those stats count whether DA is still participating or not.
Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
I cannot stand finishing a season with less teams that we started with.
Where did I say that would happen?

(NB: Don't be offended, DA. I just picked you because I had to pick someone, and I wanted an example of someone that hadn't played one of these games with us before)

"Difficult....not impossible"