But you want to play this like real life, don't you?

In real life, managers don't quit because they've become disinterested, or cuz they're losing, or cuz they don't have the time.... without being replaced.

:p

So someone snags A-Rod or Poohole or whomever, then just stops playing in May. You have no problem with that? That 10 other people who would've loved to have had either of them now have to spend an entire season with them not even a factor in the equation??

That if those players (and others) were taken out of our game could effect the pitching stats, makes no difference to you? If your SP got creamed by A-Rod, but who was then taken out of the game because a manager quit, and I didn't have to face him - you have no problem with?

I don't know....

I stated my opinion before about (lack of) team management....

I LOVE the draft idea and all... but I cannot stand finishing a season with less teams that we started with. So you guys who are doing this for the first time, you better really think about what your commitment is, from April 'til October. Because those who didn't finish it out last year, will not likely be invited to play next year.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations