Okay, you make some good points re: -1 for a batter's K. I was gonna then suggest -1 for a GIDP (which in a sense is 2 outs), but you beat me to it. I'm fine with that now.

Luckily you put so much thought into this that I don't have to.

As for this and the subsequent strategy you presented:
Quote:
If there are six, or even eight, of us in the league, we will draft 30-40 SPs, so there will be tons of good ones still available as free agents at the conclusion of the draft
Do you really think there are that many quality SPs out there??

I think there'd be a handful of SP's we'd consider true Aces - and I suppose we'd each be able to draft one. I didn't really notice that you wanted FIVE open SP slots per day... that's a bit much, no? I think we should start ONE SP per day, with 5 on our bench. If I have 1 of each other position player, why would I have to worry about filling 5 SP slots per day?

Or did I misinterpret what you were saying?

We should have 1 SP, and say 2-3 RPs, and 1 closer, like a real team, per day.

It was hard enough in BBC to pick the best pitching matchup - I'm not about to try and pick 5 per day. We should pick 1 from our own personal pool of SPs.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations