Damn, I don't even look at my signature ever so I completely forgot I was even in the doghouse. :p

The wording in my last post was rather ambigous. We pay out not only the regular season champ, but also the top 3 spots in the playoffs. We have a grand in the pot, so playoff winner gets $350, most total points get $350, 2nd gets $200, and third gets their money back. Most of the guys in our league like the head to head format just because we're all old college friends and it's fun to kick your buddy's ass, even though it might be your first win of the year coming in week 9. It wasn't until two years ago that two of us finally convinced everyone else that the highest regular season point total should get some money.

Regarding rotisserie vs. points, it would make a huge difference in draft strategy. I'm not proposing we do our HTH scoring rotisserie-style though. It's a lot like the Salary Cap Challenge or football scoring in a way. You get your typical points for home runs, triples, RBIs, etc. You are matched up against someone and you try to outscore them for the week. Next week, you have a new opponent and you try to outscore them. It's certainly not perfect. You set your lineup weekly, but with all of us out of school now, a daily league just isn't feasible anymore. And I don't have to tell you, our format allows for lucky wins and losses, but that's the way the guys want to do it, and if it keeps their $100 coming back every year, then it's fine with me. There are a lot more weeks of competition for the lucky wins and losses to even out, and the total points champ gets paid the same as the playoff winner anyways.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.