I can't understand why The Raptors cannot beat teams like The Hornets who aren't exactly a powerhouse or anything. Charlie Villanueva had another solid game with 14 Points, 1 Block Shot, 2 Assists and 9 Rebounds. Chris Paul had 16 P, 1 B, 2 S, 8 A, 3 R.

In a losing cause, Kobe Bryant had 51 P, 1 S, 3 A, 5 R. If The Lakers did not have Bryant they would be dead last in The NBA in pretty much every statistical category that matters, especially W - L. In the same game Steve Nash had 25 P, 1 S, 8 A, 1 R. I think that the M.V.P. race is between Bryant and Nash. The other contenders are Allen Iverson, Tim Duncan, Chauncey Billups, Dwayne Wayde and LeBron James. Although any of these players can and probably will win the M.V.P. award I do believe that the race is really between Bryant and James and of these two will win it. "Just my opinion...I could be wrong." :p

Our next games are against Miami (L), Orlando (W), Detroit (L) and Indiana (W). Although we have been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs (didn't take too long eh?), hopefully The Raptors can end the season on a positive note.