Whatta collapse! Whatta freaking, pispoor, shameful way to close out a basketball game against a team that was admittedly much better, but that we should have beat. The Raptors were winning by like 15 or 18 points against The Dallas Mavericks in the 4th quarter and with like 8 to 6 mins. left we just stopped playing. Mike James could have and probably should have finished the game off in the last few seconds before over time but the layup went in and out. Ok, over time comes and we had some sparks and were even leading by one at a point, but then Dirk "The Jerk" Nowitzki (he's an amazing player and by all indications a really nice guy but I just like calling him Dirk "The Jerk" cuz he's been such a Raptor Killer) sealed it with brilliant shot.

It's sad really, cuz my Brother and I were at the game vs. Dallas at The Air Canada Centre early on in the season and we lost that one in the last seconds by two points too. We've got Miami next so it looks like another loss but I sure hope not.

Point totals:

Chris Bosh - 29 Points, 1 Block Shot, 2 Assists, 13 Rebounds

Mike James - 25 Pts., 7 Asts., 3 Rebs.

Charlie "Rookie Of the Year" Villanueva - 23 Pts., 1 Stl., 1 Ast., 7 Rebs.

Morris Peterson - 20 Pts., 1 Blk., 1 Ast., 5 Rebs.

Jose "El Matador" Calderon - 8 Pts., 1 Stl., 3 Asts., 3 Rebs.

I don't care if I sound like a homer or whatever, but Chris Bosh should get some serious M.V.P. consideration at the end of the year, but watch him get like 1 vote cuz he plays here. I guess you have to be in The NBA as an organization for at least 25 years in order to be given any respect. Hey, we've only got 15 more to go. :rolleyes: