Wow, thanks to everyone who offered their congratulations! That really does mean a lot. I sure did work hard for it, huh? I get so into everything that it feels like I do actually play the games (what with my job as stay-at-home manager/cheerleader!), but if anyone deserves congrats, it's the team. I just love 'em all, and I'm so proud of them.

Geoff, if you already had a team picked, (like SC - thank you, and I understand!), then I'd be fine with it. You seem neutral here, however, so maybe I could play a little song on my new flute - just for you - and perhaps you'd make up your mind? Seriously, I appreciate all the cheering and support you've given the boys already, and it's your pick on who you want to win. You know who I'll be rooting for!

Gee, Plaw, you're too kind. :p Ah, I wish it were personal, but as long as you're rooting for them, I'm still grateful. Miss seeing you around (already!), by the way - you should stop by the ladies' thread. It being referred to as the ladies' thread is silly, anyway, what with all the guys running around!