I don't think there is a emoticon available to express how I'm feeling right now.

Unbelieveable. This has to be the most stressful, exciting, and simply best game I've ever seen. Ever. Six hours of baseball, eighteen innings - we tied and/or beat who knows how many records for length of game, innings played, pitchers used, players used, and so on. There were two grand slams in the game! I experienced every emotion possible.

We were down 5-0, and eventually 6-1, going into the eighth inning, after a grand slam by LaRoche. Somehow, we manage to load up the bases, and Berkman hits our slammy. I've got tears in my eyes, and I'm just speechless. We end the inning, though, still down 6-5. We go into the ninth, get two outs, and Brad Ausmus comes up with the game in his hands. He hits a fly ball to center...first, I'm worried it's a fly-out, until I see Andruw Jones can't get to it; it hits the wall behind him, and I'm thinking that it'll at least be a double. I'm cheering for that, then suddenly I realize it's been called a homer! Our next batter strikes out to end the inning, so I'm thanking God that it was a homer, to begin with, and also that it was called a homer, because it just barely hit above the line. And then began the crazy second half, which was probably a manager's worst nightmare, but it ended up being heaven for my boys. I prayed throughout every inning, and it was such a relief when Burke finally saved the day.

I want to thank all of you for all your support. It's so good to hear such positive things from people here, and I do greatly appreciate it. I can now go to my school's football game tomorrow (required, for Band) in peace, without having to worry about a Game 5. On to the NLCS. The Cards will be tough - I know it - but I'll be praying and cheering. No matter what, today's game will be a memory for many years to come.