hughes will be a nice addition to the cavs. he plays a lot like lebron in the sense that he can score, defend, and is great ballhandler and rebounder for a 2-guard. the only thing that would have me concerned is his three point shooting. that's one thing the cavs really need out of the 2 spot. hughes is still a damn good player, but he is basically just a poor man's version of lebron. the cavs need someone to complement lebron's talents and do some of the things lebron isn't capable of doing yet, not play exactly like him. i think for the cavaliers specifically, hughes doesn't really fit perfectly with what they needed. even though hughes is a better player than bobby simmons, i think for the money they could have saved by signing simmons over hughes, simmons was the better value. hughes isn't that far behind allen and redd in terms of total value, but as far as his value to the cavs, he is not what they were looking for in my opinion.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.