Quote:
Fame you are so sweet
Maybe Im a small-time-chocolate but you're the grand-apple-pie sis!

So glad to hear you're all fine. A puppy! You sure in for a lot of fun. Got a couple myself. Not puppies anymore tho. I've had Hawk for a while, but I was out at work all day and it was kinda boring for him to wait around all day...I hated to leave him alone so I got him a lady....Tigra. Now I know that while Im at work they keep each other company. Actaully they love each other so much that when I come home they say their hellos and go back to each other. Not that Im jealous, of course. Ahem. Me? Jealous? no way!

Quote:
And how are you, Fame?
Same ol', same ol'. Still working as deliveryman...2 jobs and hardly pay the rent, but I'll survive
Just got back from my daily run, so I feel a lil extra good. Added another mile today, so now I run 8 miles. I still feel like I can run some more at the end, but I really need to stop there, 8 miles is enough for a daily basis, I think I'll stick to that.
Hows it going with tennis, Zia?...been a LONG time since we talked, shame on us!

Quote:
Fame, I just have to say - I love your posts. Each one is so interesting and such a joy to read, and you're so nice to talk with.

Thank you so much for the kind words. The feeling is mutual.
-Good luck with school! Are you finishing this year?
-Whats your fav track from the original film?

Quote:
I also enjoyed Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. I've been to Rome several times, so it was sort of neat to read about places I've been.

Sicilian Jeter...erm, I meant Derek Babe...ARRGH...I'll just stick to SB :

I'm adding A&D to my "to-read" list

Have you been to Paris -- the Louvre?

"Come out and take it, you dirty, yellow-bellied rat, or I'll give it to you through the door!"

- James Cagney in "Taxi!" (1932)