Who would've thought that a guy would revive The Ladies' Thread after a 1-week-sleep. Wake up ladies!

Beth E, just now I got around to see those pictures you posted 2 pages back, and all I can say is that they TOTALLY rock! You look absolutely fantastic!Great pictures of you, the kids, and (half) your mom. Take more pics next time!

Gina, havent seen you in the other sections, hows it goin? when was the last time you watched The Blues Brothers? this morning or an hour ago?
I've seen the sequel and it just didnt feel right. not at all. (tho the songs were not as horrible as the rest of the film) Lets just say that I wont be seeing it again. Im still watching the original on a yearly-basis tho. (I listen to the soundtrack much more)

Zia...your avatar is my fav on this board! are you also a Snoopy nut? ppl laugh at me for being a Snoopy fan but I know that even when Im 80 yrs old, I'd still be watching "Snoopy, come home" and "Race for your life, Charlie Brown" on Saturday mornings. You just cant kill nostalgia....plus, I just LOVE Woodstock!

Mig- how's the family doing? I was very sorry to read about your husband's gran, and I hope that Ernesto didnt leave much damage where Becky lives. Heres hoping the best for your family, and that you will only know good times from now on

Sicilian Babe- guess what, I've finally started reading Da Vinci Code - its good read...as long as you dont take it for real..(I mean, I know about all the criticism about thats "not right" and thats "not true" in reality...but yeah, its fiction, so c'mon -- thanx SB for recommending it!

Mmmm...now a sport related question to all of you: anyone interested....watching...or better yet, practicing Thai Box, Kickbox or any other martial arts?

...and I know that Im a dead man if Im about to post a reply in this thread without mentioning a certain name...so here goes:

DEREK JETER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Come out and take it, you dirty, yellow-bellied rat, or I'll give it to you through the door!"

- James Cagney in "Taxi!" (1932)