So good to hear from you, Beth. My Yankees were doing so well, just a half game out of first. Then Boston won last night, and they're now losing 1-0 against the Blue Jays, although it is only the top of the 4th inning.

I love that episode with Zoey and Charlie! I was really hoping that there would be some resolution to their relationship at the end of the show, but Zoey was nowhere to be seen. That really sucked. I miss WW, since even Bravo hardly shows it. Tonight they showed the episode where Josh, Donna and Toby get left behind by the motorcade and it takes them forever to get back to DC. Josh makes Toby a bet and every time he introduces himself, My name is Toby Zeigler and I work at the White House. Toby could make me laugh every time.

On Saturday morning when I was doing my ironing, I watched Celestial Navigation again. That's the one where the president's nominee to the Supreme Court gets arrested for drunk driving and Toby and Sam have to drive to CT to get him out of jail. And CJ has "woot canaw" and Josh invents the secret plan to fight inflation. I almost wet my pants, I was laughing so hard!!

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club