Here is another lady present and accounted for. I believe Gina may be on vacation, not sure. I haven't found much in the way of male conversation since I lost my Vinny. I hardly even watch baseball anymore, unless one of my fantasy teams or players is playing. Plaw would be so pleased..hahaha. All I've been doing is melting in this sweltering heat. The heat index was 105 today, it will be 110 tomorrow and on Thursday. It's supposed to cool down to 90 on Friday. Woo hoo!

Nicole is surprised to see I've slipped away from my Phantom obsession...but I've literally watched my West Wing DVD all weekend long. I think I'm up to 16 or something. The last one I watched was the one where Zoe had to tell Charlie they couldn't go to the club opening, and at the end Charlie brings movies and popcorn to her dorm room. Awww. Bartlett cracked me up with his talk down memory lane with Danny in hopes of getting him to reveal his source.

Bartlett: You're helping my bodyman woo my daughter?
Danny: Anything I can do to help.
Bartlett: YOu can leave now.

I'll clue Nicole in on Jeter's cologne. If it's out there, she'll find it.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.