Here is the main page for TZ on SciFi's web site.

And here is a good episode guide for the show.

CS, the first one you described sounds a lot like The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street.
A mysterious power failure causes paranoid suburban residents to suspect one another of being disguised creatures from outer space.

DM, is the one you're describing for the second one It's a Good Life?
A six-year-old boy holds a town in terror with his powers to change or destroy anyone or anything at will.

I think that's probably what CS was referring to, especially considering that the main page I linked to mentioned a modern-day sequel to that episode.

-----

Alright, CS, you asked for it.

Click here for SciFi's channel schedule, then scroll down a bit to search for "Twilight Zone." This will give you a listing of all the TZ episodes airing through August - the times are listed in Eastern on this, though.

I usually just watch the marathons at New Year's and 4th of July, but maybe you can tape some of the upcoming episodes and give them a try. It's a shame SciFi shows them so late.

Here are some of my favorites - hopefully you can catch some of them...

The After Hours
Nick of Time
A Most Unusual Camera
Twenty-Two
A Hundred Yards Over the Rim
Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?
The Obsolete Man
The Hunt
Little Girl Lost
Nightmare at 20,000 Feet (Classic!)
The Long Morrow
Queen of the Nile
The Masks

You've got time to do this, right? I mean, it's not like you're getting married or something.

Sorry if I overwhelmed you - I just wanted to let you know when the show comes on and suggest some good ones to catch, in case you get a chance to watch it sometime.

Am I turning into Plaw?