Is there a therapist in the house?

Sign me up for a session. And every other Astros fan. And all of the players. We're all going to need it.

A few highlights of the game...

- Roy Oswalt, who came in to pinch hit because we had only pitchers available late in the game, hit a double but was called out for not tagging first base.

- Jason Lane failed to advance to third on a sac fly because he tripped after tagging up.

- Eric Munson on first - though not even the lead runner because we had another on second - allowed a huge gap between him and the bag and was picked off to end the inning, killing a possible rally.

- My Willy went 0-6.

- ESPN's audio and video connections both screwed up several times during the broadcast, and two home runs were actually announced in Spanish, when we were transferred to ESPN Deportes. (I'll admit, this would've been funny to look back on if we'd won.)

- When ESPN's connections were intact, viewers were treated to Joe Morgan. I'll take my regular announcers over him ANY day.

- Brad Lidge allowed a 2-run double to blow the game. Despite getting Pujols out (which was a huge hurdle), he still struggled. I want to know what happened to Lights Out Lidge.

- We made two comebacks, only to lose it in 12 innings.

Yes, I would love some cheese with my whine.

But, it's the All-Star Break. I've got two guys to cheer on, and three days to recover. Could be just the right form of therapy.