Ok, SB. We have to have one final West Wing conversation. (You other guys will be happy to know last night was the last episode).

Would I say the show was nice, and it ended on a good note? Probably. But I can't say I was wowed by it, or it left me crying. Here are a couple of my pet peeves about last night's show.

*We only got 2 minutes of Sam. And I think the only words he spoke were, "Thank you Mr. President".
*Toby gets pardoned, but not one glimpse of him? C.J. or someone could have given him a call or something.
*No Josh and Donna wedding. And did they even speak to each other?
*We never did find out who Toby's "leak" was.

I did like the scene of Jeb giving Charlie the book that was handed down to him by his father. Very touching.

I'm so glad the last scene they showed what Molly gave Jeb from Leo. I was getting antsy knowing what it was.

So it seems "Danny" and "Josh" will be in a new series together. I might give it a shot. But they won't be the same characters, and there won't be Donna, so who knows how that will be.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.