Oh, in that case, welcome! We can always do with fresh chick talk around here.

Speaking of which, my Lakers played the Clippers today... those games get SOOOOO crazy, because even if only one team is technically the home team (it was Lakers home today) but they're really both at home... so the place gets PACKED, and Clippers fans are insane. It's crazy, really crazy. The refs get crazy too. You'll never see more trash-talking than you will at a Lakers/Clippers game. You know no one talks trash like L.A. sports fans, and when it's L.A. against L.A., MAN. There was almost a huge fight behind me, everyone got involved in trying to break it up. I was just sitting there, leaning forward and praying that no one's nachos would end up in my hair. :rolleyes: I'm SO glad we won, and by 17 points, too. Very fantastic game.

Unfortunately my boy Sasha didn't do too well, but he did have 5 assists. Not too shabby. Tried a lot of really dumb shots though. Although you never know with him, sometimes those dumb shots go in and they become AMAZING shots. There's a fine line.

Also, I'd like to take this moment to thank you, SB. I'd actually like to thank the Yankees, but you're the closest thing I know to them. What I'd like to thank them for is for KILLING the Angels today. They had it coming, those jerks. I almost wish I went to see them lose, but I had a Laker game to go to, and we all know I don't consider baseball season to have started until basketball is over.