Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
I am so glad to hear that you're not attracted to a man in purple tights.
I read that line to my bf over the phone in the middle of a different conversation, and he said, "Me too" with a very confused tone of voice. Then I explained we were talking about Lamar and he started cracking up. :p I tried to find a pic of the purple legs, but I couldn't really find a good one. Here's on okay one... They're not really tights, they're those other things basketball players wear. I don't know what to call them so I call them tights. But it doesn't make a difference what you call them, they're something that make his legs purple.

Aren't they funny? :p

As for Rick Fox, thanks for that pic... hot indeed. I can't find a good picture where you can see how hot his legs look... they're not photogenic legs. They look kind of short and chunky in pictures, but it's so not like that in real life. Here are some okay ones:

Gigi, I don't think I've seen McGrady smile before... I looked for a picture but couldn't find one. If you find one, I'd love to see it.

I found a cute one of him and Kobe together, but only Kobe's smiling in it. But it is a very cute smile indeed, so here\'s the link to it, since I don't wanna overdo it with posting pics.