Zia, that must have been such fun to watch - and such a great feeling to know you're a true fan, right? I can't believe that people in LA, even, would wear "Fakers" jerseys! Then again, I just talked to a guy at school today who claims that all of the Astros are "gay." :rolleyes: That's sports for you - some people catch the energy and passion of/for it, and some just don't understand.

We were actually originally discussing Bagwell, who has been a hot topic among Astros fans lately. The Astros club is trying to collect on an insurance claim against Bagwell (he had surgery on his shoulder in 2001, and it's a degenerative condition that has been bothering him ever since...he can't hit very well, and he can't even throw in the infield), but Bagwell still wants to play and says that the only way he can tell if he's healthy enough to make it this season is by attending Spring Training. It's a huge mess, due to a deadline on the claim, and our poor owner is having to assure Bags that "it's not personal; it's business," despite Baggy being a huge part of the team for about 15 years. It wouldn't bother me much, as long as thier arms weren't covered...I'd be missing those muscles. But, as I said, T-Mac's most impressive feature is his cute smile, so that's all I need.