Quote:
Originally posted by Mignon:
Yea that would be fun to jump in at my old age I'm just a kid at heart. Are you a Jr. this year?
Mig, my parents went in the thing and loved it - you're only as old as you act, feel, or say you are, so I say you go jump in one! Oh, and yes, I'm a junior.

Zia, definitely, just throw the party anytime! I love doing stuff like that. I have to spread them out a bit - I do all of the cleaning and try to handle most of the work, but I realize that it's still a bit stressful for my mom to have to entertain. Luckily, my friends don't cause trouble, and she likes them all...even though, every get-together, I tease her and say we're gonna pull the beer out later. I'm hoping to have a GFII thing soon, as a "sequel" to the original Godfather get-together I had. I love your theme - try it sometime, and be sure to let us know all about it!

SB, it sounds like you've thrown some very creative parties, as well! And your daughter's got a great idea going of how her party will be! I hope that all works out well for y'all. Thanks for the birthday wishes, too.

Edit: I just realized I actually have something sports-y to talk about! I finally had the time and took the time to watch a Rockets game last night, and it turned out to be a great one to catch. T-Mac returned after being out since January 8th with an injured back, and I'll tell you, that guy is the team. He was supposed to play about 20 minutes, maybe a bit more, to protect his back - he ended up playing 40 minutes in a double overtime game that we won 109-108! Tracy was the one that actually kept us in the game and put it into OT when he got the rebound on his own missed shot in the last few seconds of regulation and tied it up!