Quote:
Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
Either I'm finally becoming a well-rounded sports fan, or I'm desperate for baseball. I think I know which one.
I think it's both! Well you're obviously desperate for baseball, but the well-roundedness is a bonus.

By the way, the Lakers had a HUGE win tonight against the Sixers. I'm convinced it was their gift to me; they knew it was my birthday. I heard them, before the game, they were like, "This one's for Zia!" They also said that before every shot. If anyone taped the game, go back and pay attention, you'll see it's true.

Especially Kobe, tonight... He scored 48 points, and became the youngest player EVER to reach 15,000 points in his career. JG, you can add that to those historical events you listed in the birthday thread! :p And he made all SEVEN 3's that he shot! Unbelievable.

Some friends and cousins of mine and I went out to eat tonight, and luckily there was a TV at the restaurant, so we caught like the second half of the game there. Otherwise I would have missed it! It was weird, because it's not like a TV kind of restaurant; it's pretty chic and trendy. So I was counting on not seeing the game tonight... it was a nice surprise.