It's been so long since I posted here, and I have no idea how to even BEGIN responding to everyone's posts.

First of all - Happy, Happy New Year!!

Of course, I want to wish my good friends Zia and JG a very happy birthday. Wish I could give you both a big birthday smooch (No tongue, Geoff).

DS, I think that your proposal was so sweet and, more importantly, very thoughtful. Geoff, in the laundry?? If you ever carry out that plan, you'd better pray that she checks the pockets, unlike me when I washed Mr. Babe's paycheck once.

DS, your proposal was way more romantic than Mr. Babe's, who did it by Post-It. He actually left the ring in my robe pocket with a note inside the box, asking "Will you marry me? Please place a check in the appropriate box" and two little boxes with Yes or No written next to them. He must've been pissed when I didn't put my robe on, and he went home. I found the ring the next morning. ) and they said that they had some beautiful blond wrestler who would be dancing, and I thought it might be Trish, but it was some other woman. Don't know who she was, but she was NOTHING in comparison to Trish.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club