WWE travels around to all different centers every week. The only thing is that when Raw comes to "my area" it is usually Madison Square Garden and then Smackdown (another tv show, which Trish isn't on) usually comes to the Meadowlands. So to see her I'd have to go to MSG AND afford front row tickets (which are more expensive at MSG than Meadowlands) and if we are going to spend that much money I'd rather go to a Basketball game where I could enjoy it more since I'd have the full hour of action rather than the 5 minutes with Trish (SHUT UP JG)

I'm honestly not THAT concerned because (incase you couldn't tell from all of my posts) I like older women, and she is only 29 with probably 5-6 more years in WWE. I figure within the next 3-4 years (33/34 age of Trish ) I will have that kind of money to spend on a night and she will probably look 10x better than she does now. *I* think she looks much better now at 29/30 than she did at 21 (yes I've been following her since I was 12)

HEY wait a minute, that's 8 years I've been following her, doesn't that make us legally married or something lol

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380